Sunday, March 1, 2009

I'll have my Cake and Eat it too

So I had a request for a cake this weekend, my first repeat customer coming for her third cake. I abandoned the whole cake thing for the past several months, so it was a lot of fun to get back into my favorite hobby. It didn't turn out as well as I had hoped, I guess cake decorating is not like riding a bike (you actually do forget stuff). She loved it though and that's all that matters. Now my swing fund for Jamis is ready to go.

And a few past favorites....




5 comments:

Adrienne said...

those are awesome!

Audra said...

Amazing-I never knew that about you:-)

Ball Family Blog said...

I had no idea that you did that. That is awesome and your cakes look amazing. :)

Erin said...

These cakes are amazing! You are amazing! We need to live by each other (closer than now) so we can hire you to do our kiddos's cakes!

Unknown said...

Your cakes are so amazing! I remember a while back you were telling us about your talent! You could be on a cake challenge on the Food Network...and win the $10,000. That would be so sweet! Curt and I would be there cheering you on! :)