This past weekend my little brother, Jake, won the Washington State High School Wrestling Championship. Not that I'm bragging or anything but my little broth
er is pretty darn amazing (don't tell him I actually admitted that though). He is a 17 year old that really has it together. He not only is a straight A student (and always has been), he has been on the Varsity Football team since he was a freshman, been a Varsity Wrestler just as long, races motocross, and has his own band which he sings in and plays guitar, piano, and drums. As scary as it is I can still remember changing his diapers.We are so proud of him and even at 214 lbs he will always be my little brother. Way to go Jake!!!
1 comment:
WOA! go jake!! holy cow your family has grown up..just like ours i guess. its just so strange to see jacob as a 17 year old!! but congrats to him, he's pretty talented!!!
Post a Comment