Hi! In case you're wondering who this is, it's Jessica T. (You're Little cousin; I'm Mindy and Bill's oldest concoction) My mom told me about you're blog, it's sooooo cute! (Jamis too!) Well I was just wondering if I could put up a picture of Jamis on my blog which I have been neglecting lately. I am soooo happy for you 2, and want to wish ya luck! (Oh, tell aunt Stephanie I say hi!)
Do you ever wonder why the people being paid to take care of health have the most unhealthy schedules ever? Hope you guys are surviving - Jamis is a doll! How do you like being home? We'll be moving out to your time zone in less than 4 months! Love and miss you Jenae!
4 comments:
Hi! In case you're wondering who this is, it's Jessica T. (You're Little cousin; I'm Mindy and Bill's oldest concoction) My mom told me about you're blog, it's sooooo cute! (Jamis too!) Well I was just wondering if I could put up a picture of Jamis on my blog which I have been neglecting lately. I am soooo happy for you 2, and want to wish ya luck! (Oh, tell aunt Stephanie I say hi!)
luv,
jess
haha... i love it!
I know that Devan is more of the manly type who doesn't worry about accessorizing! But, I must say, Jamis is the cutest accessory he will ever sport!
Do you ever wonder why the people being paid to take care of health have the most unhealthy schedules ever? Hope you guys are surviving - Jamis is a doll! How do you like being home? We'll be moving out to your time zone in less than 4 months! Love and miss you Jenae!
Post a Comment