Monday, August 15, 2011

Wedding Day

Today I got a new Uncle.  I have always gotten a kick out of the fact that I am older than my aunt and never have let her forget it.  It was amazing to be able to be apart of her special day today and I can't express how proud I am of her, how far she has come, and the woman she has become.  Derik is one lucky guy and we are so excited to have him in the family.  The day was full of amazing moments.
Moment #1:  A new Eternal Family
Moment #2:  Seeing our Amazing Birthmom Chrissy.  She and Erin are good friends.
Jamis giving Chrissy some lovin'
Like I said, he has to roll everywhere.
Steps posed a new challenge
Mom, Jax, and Grandma and Grandpa Trotter
Moment #3:  Going to the temple with my little Bro.  Before the sealing Mom, Dad, Jake, and I were able to do a session.  It was amazing being able to be there with my family.  I can't wait for the day when I will have my entire family there.
Jamis and Jax taking a snooze before the reception.  Jamis picked a cinnamon roll out from the snack bar, but only got half way through eating it before giving into sleep.  He was so tired that he fell asleep with a bite still in his mouth.
Awh, I love my family


Cousin Ashley and Jaxon

Moment #4:  Erin is adopted and has also given 2 children up for adoption.  Standing outside the temple with us was the kids Erin placed for adoption as well as her own birthmom.  Mix that with Jamis and our birthmom.  We were the poster family for LDS family services.  What a site and a testimony to see all these people in the same place.  So much love, it gave me goosebumps.

What an amazing Day!!!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

how amazing. sure miss you guys.