Monday, August 15, 2011

The Great Salt Lake

Utah!  I never thought I could love a place so much.  My Aunt was getting married in the great state so last minute I decided that I couldn't possibly miss out so I packed up the boys and DROVE out to be with my extended family.  So sad that Dev wasn't able to come with.  He had to stay home to work and study for his General Surgery Boards.  Thanks Dev for being the support team.  What a trip.  SOOOO glad we went. 
Jamis loved temple square

My boys



Jamis is so sweet with Jax
The church history museum had a really cute kids area.  Jamis loved fishing off of Nephi's boat.


No matter where we are, Jamis never fails to stop and smell the flowers

I was SO excited to take my boys hiking on my all time favorite trail, Mill B, in Big Cottonwood Canyon.  I used to hike this trail up to Lake Blanch at least 6 times a week.

A rock paradise

You would've thought this kid was at Disneyland.  He LOVED it!

Jax was a trooper on Momma's back.  He loved watching the river.


Despite all his valiant attempts, I was able to keep Jamis out of the river


He kept climbing rocks and saying "Cheese."  This poor kid obviously has never gotten his picture taken.


Jamis is going through a "rolling" phase.  Most times he refuses to walk and then he'll get on the ground and try to roll from point A to point B.  He has yet to figure out the optimal conditions for a good roll.


Oh, Canyon how you've been missed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're such a cute momma! Love all the pics of your darling boys!