After the wedding weekend, Mom and I stayed behind in Salt Lake for the annual Parade of Homes tour (a tradition for us). It was so fun having her all to ourselves (well really we had to share her with every tile, window, home goods, and flooring store in the valley). Once she got her fill of home stuff, we headed up to Rapid City to spend one last visit with Jake before he leaves on his mission next week.
8 years ago
2 comments:
So excited for him... he is going to be such a great missionary. Glad you got some time with him before he left!
It has been way too long since I checked your blog. Your brother is a missionary? You got to talk with Devan's family? And YOU DROVE TO UTAH BY YOURSELF? That is an amazing feet. I'm so happy for you. It sounds like you've had an amazing summer. Hopefully we really will get to visit you oneday. I miss you, Jenae. Your family is beautiful.
Post a Comment