First thing this morning Jamis stared out the window with the most amazed eyes I've ever seen. I was SO excited to take him out to play and so was he, until we actually got outside that is.

Despite the snow melting temps, he was frozen solid. He didn't know what to think of all that white stuff. Now he saw snow when we were in Utah, but this time it was in his yard and he didn't care for it. When I finally convinced him to leave the doorway, Max was so excited he knocked him over and that was it...game over. Hopefully later today we'll have a little more fun in our winter wonderland.

Do you think my palm tree is going to make it???
Do you think my palm tree is going to make it???
2 comments:
hahaha Sakura reacted much the same way! But we adults were certainly excited! Yay for snow in Wilmington!
I'm jealous. How can I be so far North from you and all of our snow has been disappearing for a month now?
Post a Comment