Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bubble Bath


Lately Jamis has grown quite fond of bath time. So being the good mom that I am, I decided to let him have a little fun and take a bubble bath. Man, you would've thought I put him in a bath full of scary monsters. I practically had to get in with him to show him he wasn't going to get swallowed up by the big bad bubbles. It cracks me up how he has no fear when it comes to huge dogs, running off by himself, jumping off high objects, or loud noises, but you put a few bubbles in the picture and watch out. After a lot of convincing he finally realized that this was a not a punishment and he actually had a lot of fun. As for me though, maybe I'm not as nice as a mom as I think I am, but I definitely think I'll wait a little bit longer before I try the bubble bath again.



1 comment:

Jeremy and Jami said...

Oh my goodness he is so handsome!