Its a well known fact that Dads and Moms do things differently. When Jamis is fussy I typically rock him or sing to him or read him a book. Devan has a different approach to things. Ever since Jamis was born he takes him on tours of the house. The approach has always been pretty successful, but now that Jamis is growing, Dev has turned the tour into a ride. When I asked him what he was doing he said, "Taking care of the baby and helping you sweep the floor." How thoughtful.
4 comments:
thats too funny!!! haha. i totally agree, moms and dads do things sooo differently!! dan pulls andrew around our house like that in a sled...
What a gem of a husband you have! Gratefully we had a girl first...if Mary Ann had been a boy, I can see Curt doing the exact same thing.
My kids love to be pulled around in blankets. Mostly though we just roll them up like little buritos and pretend to eat them--by tickling and making munching noises, they love it. Cute pics.
When did you put the pergo in? It looks fabulous! I have pergo on the brain because we just ripped out carpet and parkay and matched our pergo. It went much easier than I thought it would and it looks sharp! I love how you have it down the hallway to the bedrooms. You have made the house look even better! And Jamis's room looks fabulous! He's a lucky little guy to have an entire theme.
Post a Comment