Today is Devan's 31st Birthday!!! Devan has never been the type to welcome a birthday party and so far I have respected his wishes, but I think this was the last time. We had a great day though. He was post call so he was able to celebrate with us and not the hospital staff as he did last year. This year I arranged for a masseuse to come to the house and give Devan a hour long massage (much needed after the tough month he just had). After that we ate his favorite dinner (Chicken Enchiladas), had some cake, and watched a movie. It turned out to be a great night. Before all this though, Devan and the neighbor poured the concrete for half of our new patio (guys, get ready for amazing Griner BBQs this summer). We are so excited to finally be getting this done. There is nothing worse than having a mud pit for a back yard and a large dog who loves to play in it. Thanks guys for working so hard!!!
8 years ago




2 comments:
Sweet cake! Happy Birthday Devan!
Happy Belated 31st Devan! From what I have seen on your blog (and from our many years as friends and room mates) you make a great Dad.
Post a Comment