Happy Birthday Jamis!!! Little man is THREE!!!
We had a fun family party in honor of our birthday boy. All day long all he could talk about was eating cake and singing the birthday song. This year he wanted a pink cake with pink ice cream. I had to add the blue sprinkles for my own sense of decency. Funny kid ended up not even eating his cake. He just want to blow the candles out. What a fun day.
So excited to finally have fire on his cake
Grandma and Papa sent Jamis his very own Lighting McQueen chair
Every big boy needs a big boy bike.
So proud. We love you Jamis!
This year I also started a new birthday tradition. I came up with a lit of questions that I will ask Jamis (and all the other kids) every year on their birthday. I can't wait to see how their answers change throughout the years.
This year Jamis:
-Favorite color is Red
-Favorite Food is Pancakes
- His best friend is Mom
-His favorite song is the ABC song
-His favorite movie is Barney
-His favorite thing to do is ride bike
-His favorite toy is his Lighting McQueen car (really anything dealing with cars though)
-His favorite drink is milk
-His favorite place to go is Target (I think its because we get popcorn when we go)
-When he grows up he wants to be a fireman.
What a little man.
This year I also started a new birthday tradition. I came up with a lit of questions that I will ask Jamis (and all the other kids) every year on their birthday. I can't wait to see how their answers change throughout the years.
This year Jamis:
-Favorite color is Red
-Favorite Food is Pancakes
- His best friend is Mom
-His favorite song is the ABC song
-His favorite movie is Barney
-His favorite thing to do is ride bike
-His favorite toy is his Lighting McQueen car (really anything dealing with cars though)
-His favorite drink is milk
-His favorite place to go is Target (I think its because we get popcorn when we go)
-When he grows up he wants to be a fireman.
What a little man.
No comments:
Post a Comment