It seems like every year the Christmas season begins earlier and earlier. Christmas trees are up before the Halloween Candy even gets passed out. Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining. I love Christmas and wish the season was all year. Just an observation.
So in the spirit of kicking the Holidays off right, the Mall put on a Christmas parade. Our good friend is the mall manager and invited Jamis to ride in it with Santa.
Jamis was SO excited to be apart of everything.
He was so excited that he had a hard time sitting down, and Mrs. Claus almost had him put on the naughty list.
Dad and Jax enjoying the festivities
Here they come
Good Job Jamis!!!
2 comments:
What a cool experience! I am a bit shocked that they are celebrating Christmas so early there. That is just AWESOME!
I so agree with you - Christmas should not come until after Thanksgiving! I hope Jamis stays off the naughty list!
Post a Comment