That little tubby baby steals my heart! Oh, they are cute boys. I sat next to a guy going home to Chatenooga on our way back from Salt Lake. Made me think of you. I hope life is being good to you. Only three more years, right? How's fellowship compared to residency?
5 comments:
soo true! and Jaxon totally looks like a little cupie doll! miss you guys
The boys are getting sooo big!! Jonathan still misses his playdates with Jamis. Hope all is well.
They are so cute!
By the way, bath time works miracles here. I sometimes throw one or more into the tub for a while just for play time or calm down time. :)
That little tubby baby steals my heart! Oh, they are cute boys. I sat next to a guy going home to Chatenooga on our way back from Salt Lake. Made me think of you. I hope life is being good to you. Only three more years, right? How's fellowship compared to residency?
Post a Comment