Friday, June 24, 2011

Graduation

Well I never thought this day would come, but here it is. Devan is graduating from General Surgery Residency. I can't even begin to say how proud of him I am. It was a long brutal 5 years, both professionally and personally. What an accomplishment. We love you Dev and are so proud of you. Congrats Dr. Griner!!!!!


The Official Paper
Devan won the award for Excellence in Research
The night before we had a little party in the park for the Hospital
Larry Watson, Dan Hesler, and Devan. Larry also graduated and Dan did his intern year with them, but went on to do Anesthesia.


Sad I didn't get more pics of the Roast that night, but we had a great time. The Jr. residents made a video roasting Devan and Larry and then the two of them got to roast all the other residents and Attendings. Lots of good laughs. Koi Le and Lauren surprised Devan with a ninja umbrella.
A thank you from the Seconds Change group.

No comments: