Saturday, June 11, 2011

Brett & Tiff's Wedding

What a GREAT day!
It was so much fun helping my little brother get ready for his big day.

He even sported the "Getting Married" good luck socks
Everyone looked their best.
What a handsome stud
The ceremony took place at the chapel. It was beautiful. It was a full house. Taylor played the violin as the wedding party came in and then Jake and Brett's friend took over playing acoustic guitars "You look wonderful tonight" by Eric Clapton, as Tiff walked in. She was stunning. Her dress was absolutely gorgeous. They both were beaming and teary. The bishop spoke of the Proclamation and the importance of marriage. Jamis was the ring bearer and of course didn't quite get it and ran up on the stage and threw the pillow at Brett. It was cute. It was a beautiful ceremony. I am so proud of Brett for making this commitment and so glad Tiff is finally officially a Trotter.
My handsome groom
Bryant Karuas and Morgan
So I hate to even claim it, but I made the cake. It look great for about a minute and then....not so much. You wouldn't know it by looking at it, but I spent days on this cake. Why is it when I try my hardest and care the most, my cakes don't turn out and then the ones I throw together look great! This poor cake was melting and sliding, and doing who knows what. At least it tasted good though. There wasn't a crumb left. I will never make a wedding cake for someone I care about again though. Thankfully Tiff is so relaxed though she said she loved it and didn't care in the least.

G&G Ball, Jenny & Paul, Kim & Jeff, John & Crystal, and all the kids came for the big day. I love my family.
What a sweety.

I love that my two Grandma's love each other so much.

Jamis had the time of his life. He played golf, jumped off the rock, and danced up a storm. He had everyone at the reception laughing like crazy. This kid loves being the center of attention and cannot hear music with out busting a move.
Congrats Brett and Tiff! We love you.

No comments: