I have been anticipating and preparing for today for nearly a year now. We put our house on the market and packed a ton of stuff up back in August. Now its the end of June, our house is still not sold, but it is FINALLY moving day.
Dan Hesler was so sweet to help us load everything up. It was a bit of a challenge. I was advised to get the 16ft truck and since we had sold our couches, table and chairs, and a ton of other stuff, we thought it would work. We filled it and both our cars and still had to leave a few things. We made it work though thanks to Devan superior tetris like packing skills. Oh, excuse me. NINJA like packing skills.
This makes it look like I didn't help, but I promise I did.
Graduation was Friday, Saturday we moved, and Devan starts his new program on Monday. No time to spear.
Our Last Sunday, the Ward gave us quite the farewell. The Primary had me come in and they sang to me and gave me a card and picture of them all. We were also given a ward picture and sweet note. We're going to miss our Wilmington family.







No comments:
Post a Comment