Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hip Hoppity Easter everyone!!!

The older Jamis gets the more fun Holidays are becoming. We were able to get his Easter Pics done with real live bunnies (coming soon) and he was invited to his first kid party, an egg hunt.


For awhile now Jamis has been into carrying a basket or bucket around and putting various things in it. When he discovered that there was chocolate in the Easter eggs, there was no stopping him. Still I think I had more fun though just watching him.
We shared a wonderful Easter dinner with our Wilmington family at the Arne's house, and as usual Devan was on call.
Jamis always likes to share water with Carley the dog, so this time Beckie gave him his own watering dish.
Of course it didn't take long before there was a small pond on the kitchen floor, so we just stuck the bug in the hot tub with the big kids.
This poor kid never gets any attention.
The best part of the day though was Conference. I don't know if Conference talks are really just getting better or if I'm finally maturing enough to truly enjoy them. How lucky we are to have a living prophet on the earth today and a savior who died for us. What a marvelous time to be living.

1 comment:

Jerry and Maaret said...

holy cow, what a cute kid. love the pants.