Thursday, May 13, 2010

Match Day

Today all Devan's dreams of becoming a Plastic Surgeon are being realized. We matched in Plastics at an awesome program in Chattanooga, TN. We don't move there until next summer, but hey, I've already scooped out all the amazing places to live (cheap too). So 4 years of residency down, 4 more to go (1 of General Surgery and 3 of Plastics)!!! Sooooooo proud of you Devan and all your hard work. Love ya babe.

9 comments:

Jerry and Maaret said...

that's great! yay for you!

The Chamberlain Family said...

Congratulations! That is great news!

Erin said...

We are so excited for you, though bummed you aren't going to be here. We'll just have to come see you in TN! Congrats! Go celebrate... you deserve it!

Curt Jensen said...

Congrats Devan! That is awesome.

S Lindsay said...

Yay! So glad you could get a top choice! (Sad for us, but the world's going to get a great surgeon!)

Jeremy and Jami said...

Dang, girl, you're in it for the long haul. I'm glad you know where you're headed. Congrats to you both! I hope you, Jamis, and your hubby are all doing great. Love you!

Natalie said...

congrats to you both. we are so happy for you!!

Erin said...

Janae!!! How are you! I have often wondered how you were. Good to see you here. You little boy is adorable!!!

Erin said...

Congrats too by the way! I hope the next four years fly by!!!