Monday, April 5, 2010

I'm a Big Kid now

This past week Jamis has gone from my "sweet go with the flow" kid to my "not so sweet pre-Terrible Two year old." What a strong will we have discovered. All of a sudden he doesn't need help changing his diaper, eating his meals, opening doors, or even swimming (drowning or not, he is going to play just like the other kids). Temper tantrums rule the day and not so great fake crying is our communication of choice.
See I can do it myself Mommy.Told ya so.
One morning I while I was getting dressed Jamis decided that he was going to help himself to some Shredded Wheat.
Glasses and all, he's just too cool.
After he enjoyed his handful, without me saying a word, he went and put the cereal back (yes I know there is a lot of junk food in my cupboard). I guess I really can't complain if he's going to clean up after himself.
Nothings better than hanging with Daddy.

1 comment:

Jeremy and Jami said...

Wow, he's a handsome boy. I've read the terrible twos really start at 18 months. Yeah. Happy Easter, my friend. I hope you enjoyed it and got to see some of Conference.