Friday, April 13, 2012

AmAzINg Vaca part 3

Come Tuesday we packed up the kiddos and headed to Gatlinberg.  We stayed at a cute little resort type place that had a huge indoor water park.  Unfortunately as I went to take the very first picture of the day I neglected to notice the large tipping bucket of water above my head and.....lets just say, I gave Devan's brand new awesome camera a really good cleaning.  Soooo only phone water park pics for us.

Jamis was in heaven.
Jaxon, not surprisingly, buried his head in either mine or Devan's chest the ENTIRE time.
As long as he was COMPLETELY on mommies lap, he was fine.

While we were walking around the resort Jamis started yelling "car, car."  we were really confused and then he ran over to what he was talking about. 
For a boy with car vision, even campfire benchs look like cars

 This is a very common sight in our home these days.  For some reason Jaxon cannot stand Jamis hugging on him. 

 We took the boys on a little hike up to a waterfall.  Jamis walked the entire 2 mile round trip hike by himself.  This was truly the highlight of the vaca.  Jamis loved exploring everything.  Dirt, rocks, sticks, bugs, puddles....I love having my boys outside.  It took us the entire day, but it was a day very well spent.

On the way home came across a huge auto show.  All I heard was ewwws and awwws from my boys. 

What an amazing week for our little family.  This was the first time that we took a vacation that was just us.  It was so great having so much time alone with my three boys.  Love those guys and the little family that we have.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

The boys have grown so much. Jax is adorable.