The time is flying by and once again another month has left us. March Maddness in Pics
Jax is growing up so fast.
A tornado came through town and was pretty destructive. Devan took the YM out and helped with the clean up.
Devan loves bring little treats home from work for the boys and of course the boys love it too. This is Jax's first Oreo.
I think he enjoyed it
Once a year Brusters Ice Cream holds a "PJ day." You wear your PJs to the store and they give you a free waffle cone. This momma isn't one to pass up something free, escpecially when its ice cream. Jamis was in heaven.
Jax got an baby cone, but was SO thrilled to finally have his very own ice cream cone.

The other day I hear a lot of talking in the living room. I go in and there is Jamis. Louging and and having a full on conversation with Grandma. It was so cute we had to call her for real.
I guess Jamis is just in a copying phase because he has been looking like this a lot lately.
Summer weather has hit already so we've been spending a lot of time at the park and walking over to Brusters for their free baby cones.
Coolige Park
Some of you might not be aware, but I live with a budding Inventor. Devan has been working really hard on one of his inventions lately and has roped Alex Mitchell into helping him.
The patent is still in the works, so I can't say much, but if all goes right, he is going to make many mothers lives so much easier with this brilliant bottle design.....oh, I've said too much already.















No comments:
Post a Comment