
BOY!!!!!

Sorry for having to "prove" it, but I just think he's stinking cute. So glad to hear that "its" a "he" and that he's perfect. I am currently 18.5 weeks along and he is growing, perfectly healthy, and weighs in at 8 oz. This was the first ultrasound that Devan was able to come to and it was so amazing to see him "see" his son for the first time. In the rather chilly exam room, Devan kept commenting on "how hot is it in here." Jamis still doesn't get whats happening, though he'll pat my belly when we ask him "where's the little brother" and pat himself at "Where's the big brother." I am so excited for this little bug to get here and for Jamis to finally have a permanent playmate. Only 21.5 more weeks to go!!!
2 comments:
i'm so excited for you. brothers are the best. my boys have been sleeping on the bottom bunk together lately and I love waking up to them giggling
I dont know where I have been but obviously it was under a rock! I am so excited for you to have 2 boys! There is nothing better :) You look super cute pregnant too! And your family! Everyone has changed so much. Jake is huge and old! When did all this happen?! Too bad I didn't check sooner to see where you were this summer. I would have met you in SD. Let me know when you go next. And Jamis is soooo big! He doesn't even look like a baby anymore! Talk to you soon! Love Delee
Post a Comment