Jamis has decided that 21 months is close enough to 2 that it would be OK to begin the
TERRIBLE TWO'S. In all honesty though I don't know if its the terrible twos or the hormonal mommy that's the problem. Jamis has sure begun to be more adventurous though and my ever growing body is having a tough time keeping up.

Getting his own snack from the garden

A boy and his toys


Jamis will be the next star on the "I've Fallen & I can't Get Up" commercial. This kid will fall (on purpose mind you), position himself right at your feet, and lay there "crying" until you acknowledge the fact that he fell. As soon as you say "Oh, you fell down" he'll jump up, smile and dust himself off. If you don't participate in this part of the game, he'll just continue to lay there....forever. I don't think we've ACTUALLY hurt ourselves yet, but he sure has enough practice for that day.

Playing outside would not be complete without getting totally dirty.

At least he cleans himself though.
No comments:
Post a Comment