me me me!
ooooh! oooohh! pick me! jeryandmaaret@gmail.com
oh... i misspelled that....jerryandmaaret@gmail.com
Janae, why are you going private? Please include me . . .nate.mathews@gmail.com
us, please! :)elizabethbjensen@yahoo.comcurtrjensen@yahoo.com
You know I can't live without your blog! Count me in. Delee
yep. here is my email cassiegirl21@gmail.com
Please add us to your "readers" list.Thanks!~Erin
Me too! theballfamily6@msn.com
Us too please. :) vancomycin1@gmail.com
Yes please!emk6@hotmail.com
Yay! We love looking at your cute family. jerusharenee@gmail.com
We love reading your blog and watching Jamis grow!jeffaheit@gmail.com
I would love to keep checking out your blog! guitarchica26@hotmail.com
I'd sure love to still have access!audrajhagen@hotmail.comAlso, belated congrats on being an 'official' mommy!;-)
Hey Jenae! I'd love to have access to your blog! My email address is kisstamarie@gmail.com. Thanks!
Me me!! Send it to princesssarah_1999@yahoo.com... don't laugh it was my high school e-mail address!
me me too
me, pick me! Nataliensill@gmail.com
Keep me in the loop!
Us too!!!
Post a Comment
21 comments:
me me me!
ooooh! oooohh! pick me!
jeryandmaaret@gmail.com
oh... i misspelled that....
jerryandmaaret@gmail.com
Janae, why are you going private? Please include me . . .
nate.mathews@gmail.com
us, please! :)
elizabethbjensen@yahoo.com
curtrjensen@yahoo.com
You know I can't live without your blog! Count me in. Delee
yep. here is my email
cassiegirl21@gmail.com
Please add us to your "readers" list.
Thanks!
~Erin
Me too! theballfamily6@msn.com
Us too please. :) vancomycin1@gmail.com
Yes please!
emk6@hotmail.com
Yay! We love looking at your cute family. jerusharenee@gmail.com
We love reading your blog and watching Jamis grow!
jeffaheit@gmail.com
I would love to keep checking out your blog! guitarchica26@hotmail.com
I'd sure love to still have access!
audrajhagen@hotmail.com
Also, belated congrats on being an 'official' mommy!
;-)
Hey Jenae! I'd love to have access to your blog! My email address is kisstamarie@gmail.com. Thanks!
Me me!! Send it to princesssarah_1999@yahoo.com... don't laugh it was my high school e-mail address!
me me too
me, pick me! Nataliensill@gmail.com
Keep me in the loop!
Us too!!!
Post a Comment