Thursday, January 22, 2009

My new trick...Smiling

WATCH OUT LADIES.....Jamis Griner is out to make you melt.
Jamis has been working really hard and has perfected the smile (though mom has yet to truly capture the whole effect with the camera). It is so fun watching him discover new things and skills. Memories of sleepless nights, smelly diapers, and throw up on the clean shirt I just put on, melt away with one of those smiles. Now I just need to teach him to only use his powers for good!



























5 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats on all the clothes, thats awesome! and wow i cant believe it snowed there! it is fun to have snow at first. im past the excitement...i cant wait for snow to be gone! cute smiles , good job jamis! its so fun when they start reacting more to you and smiling was one of my favorite things andrew learned.

Ball Family Blog said...

Ahhhhhhhhh! Jenae he is so precious! Those are some great shots! Good job!

Natalie said...

Woohoo! I didn't know you had a blog! Jamis is beautiful. Thanks for the birth announcement.

Amber Lee said...

It's a good thing you post all these adorable pictures, because I'm dying to get my hands on a baby, and he is so ADORABLE! Love the big laughy face!

Sarah said...

He is so cute!!!!!!! I love it!