The beauties of a husband who loves doing medical research is the vacations. Anytime Devan gets a research project accepted to a conference his program will pay his way so he can go down and present it. For me this means a very cheap vacation. I don't always get to tag along, but this time I did. FIVE glorious kid free days on the beaches of Florida. Devan and I were able to run on the beach (what a workout that is), eat at fun places, suntan, and do absolutely nothing together. The highlight of the trip for me was actually when we ran into Target to buy a few essentials before making our way to our hotel. We ended up scanning the clearance racks and spent time trying on outfits that the other picked out for us. Sounds stupid, but it was a blast (and I ended up with some really cute new things)!
While Devan was doing this.....
I was laying out here...
Beautiful sunset along the coast way
Ok, Ok, It took me about a day to miss my kids more than anything and to have a pretty sore butt from all the sitting....but I still savored every minute. It was the first time Jax had been left without Devan or I and he actually did very well. So glad to get back to my little sweet monsters.





No comments:
Post a Comment