Wednesday, February 15, 2012

ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!

I totally forgot to post this and its one of those things I NEVER want to forget.  So about a month ago I was laying down with Jamis in his bed trying to get him to take a nap.  As I am laying there I look over at the wall his bed is against and notice all these spots.  I think for awhile of what the heck is all over his wall.  Puzzled I ask him.  Very matter of factly he answers, "boogies."  WHAT!!!!  My son has a booger wall!!!!  SOooOOO GROSSS!!!  I guess when your laying in bed its the best place to place your "treasure." 
What makes the story even better, when Devan came home I of course had to show him his sons handy work.  He wasn't shocked at all that a little boy would do such a thing.  I guess his older brother had a booger corner growing up.  If Devan or any of the other siblings made Derik mad, he would stick their heads in the corner of his bed, aka the booger corner, until they submitted to his will.  UGGGG!!! 

I need a GIRL!!!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Yep, you totally need girlS! :) Love this story, as gross as it is.

Darci said...

I love it. I thought that Devan had the booger wall, but after you tell that story, all the memories of Derek flood my mind. I love it! Oh, and yes, you totally need a girl!

Adrienne said...

ha ha I just discovered ryan's wall last week