Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bathtime

Bath time at our house is more like swimming time. I decided I'm going to invent an new more kid friendly tub. It is going to have a slide, fountain, and some type of device that doesn't allow any water to get outside the tub. I never have to officially mop the bathroom floor, Jamis always seems to take care of it for me.
Don't let the smile fool you. Right after this picture he dumped the entire brand new bottle of baby soap in the water. "Whats a mop job mom without the soap?"
Yes, I know my boy is in pink bumbo.



These things take preparation


Coming in for the killTada. The only time Jax doesn't have a meltdown in the bath is when Jamis is in with him. Such good friends already.
Jaxon loves taking showers

1 comment:

The Chamberlain Family said...

They are so cute! I love Jaxons rolls!