Friday, November 26, 2010

Jamis turned 2!!!

I tell ya, having a kid just gets better and better. Jamis turned two this year. TWO!!! I still can't believe how fast the time has gone. It seems like we just brought him home, yet it seems like life never existed without him.


Devan and I were so excited for his birthday, we ended up celebrating it 5 days early.
I finally got to make my boy a cake

He devoured his fondant Thomas.Can you tell he is used to being the center of attention.
Devan could hardly wait to give Jamis his present, a new bike, and even more importantly his first bike. Devan picked it out months ago, bought it himself, and put it together.
Jamis knew exactly what it was and hasn't gotten off it since.
The next day we took it to the park. Oh, the freedom. It took a few days to get the pedaling down, but there's no stopping him now.
Update: Devan read this blog entry and had this to say, " I remember life before Jamis. You worked, we had lots of money, and we went out a lot." Can you feel the love. What a brat.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

your cakes are so cute. he's adorable on his bike