Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Oops, I got a sneak peak of our little package!

This week I went in for another ultrasound and they surprised me by doing a 4D image of our little guy. It was totally like getting to open a Christmas present early.

Just look at this little guy. Really, does it get any cuter than this???
It blows me away that technology can do this, but its even more amazing that
THIS...
(5 day old Griner Boy)
Becomes THIS...
(27 week old Griner Boy)
This kid isn't even born yet and is already a camera hog.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... he is adorable!!!!!

Jeremy and Jami said...

Hey! I want to hear from you and how you're doing (in all your spare time). Did your birthday go well? How was Halloween? How's the little man in your belly? How are the other men in your house? I really just want to know how you are doing with everything. If you ever get the chance please e-mail me because I don't have your phone number anymore!
guitarchica26@hotmail.com