
"Look at me Mom, riding standing up!"

Ever since Jamis was born I've had a blast dressing him up and I finally got to do it without strange looks from people. Say hello to our true "Chunky Monkey."

He didn't mind wearing the costume, but couldn't quite figure out what the tail was all about. He wore it proudly though and won the best dressed contest at our Ward's trunk-or-treat

Ever since Jamis was born I've had a blast dressing him up and I finally got to do it without strange looks from people. Say hello to our true "Chunky Monkey."

He didn't mind wearing the costume, but couldn't quite figure out what the tail was all about. He wore it proudly though and won the best dressed contest at our Ward's trunk-or-treat

I SO cannot wait 'til next Halloween!!!


6 comments:
YEAH! A POST!
I am so excited to see photos of your little monkey! Such the cutest little boy EVER!!! :)
that is one of the cutest costumes i have ever seen!!! its sooo adorable and it makes his beautiful eyes stand out! it was fun seein' you guys!
he was so cute in that costume
That was a great costume! How fun that he seemed to enjoy wearing it and wasn't fussing about it the whole time. :)
He's adorable! How are you doing? How'd Utah go? I miss you! These girls may be here any day to any week now. Crazy.
I love that costume!! And he is all over that candy bar... lol :)
Post a Comment