HAHAHAHHAHA
Love the Santa photo! Every kid HAS to have a photo like that! I'm still proud of mine! :)Also, I love Jamis' outfit. So cute!
That is a great picture...neither he nor Santa look very happy. :)
that's an awesome picture...even Santa looks a bit worried.
Those are quite possibly some of the cutest Christmas pictures I have ever seen... he is so adorable!!!
I think Santa is about ready to burst out crying, too...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
HAHAHAHHAHA
Love the Santa photo! Every kid HAS to have a photo like that! I'm still proud of mine! :)
Also, I love Jamis' outfit. So cute!
That is a great picture...neither he nor Santa look very happy. :)
that's an awesome picture...even Santa looks a bit worried.
Those are quite possibly some of the cutest Christmas pictures I have ever seen... he is so adorable!!!
I think Santa is about ready to burst out crying, too...
Post a Comment