Friday, April 3, 2009

What a week

So its been a busy week, yet I feel I have very little to show for it (except of course for a plethora of Jamis pics). Spring is here and so is the pollen. One of the Wilmington wonders is the amazing amount of pollen that one city can produce. The first year we lived here I made the mistake of leaving all the windows in my house open. In no time at all my red couches were yellow, as well as my walls, white carpet, etc. The breeze looks like a yellow blanket flowing and after a rain there are rivers of gold flowing down the street. I tried following the yellow brick road down the neighborhood, but the Emerald City has yet to be found. Thank goodness we don't have allergies.

Here's our week in pictures:
Jamis loves his new shirt. Thanks Becky

We went with some friends to see Monsters vs Aliens and Jamis hasn't put down Ginormica since. Daddy says its cause she's hot.

I love my boys


Now I got a lot of slack for this outfit, but I think it is cute, maybe a little motherboyish, but cute. Devan is always telling me about what the pioneers had and didn't have. Well their little boys had bonnets. He still didn't go for the prairie look.



So my sweet baby has had some problems keeping all his food in his stomach lately. So I don't cry, I've decided to laugh at spilt milk.




In a moment of weakness, I let my sister in law talk me into running the St. George Marathon with her in October. So, I talked my mom, sister, and aunt into sharing in our pain, I mean adventure. I guess almost 5 years is long enough to forget about the absolute joy I felt while crossing the finish line. Pictures never forget though.
Yes these blisters look bad, but at least I didn't subject you to the picture where all my toe nails fell off. That's right you heard me. So gross. Who knew you could get the salon to put those fake gel nails on your toes. From gross to gorgeous.
Jamis is all ready for the training to begin.


And back by popular demand. The monthly sequence:



He is so wiggly now. I'm going to have to take the curtains down before he pulls them down.


4 comments:

Adrienne said...

oooh I REALLY want to train for a marathon. Don't know if I could keep up with you but I want to get there someday.

Jerry and Maaret said...

i sooo love the growing pictures!

Jess said...

Jamis is so cute! Love the growing chart pics...great idea. I hear you on the pollen... only too bad we do have allergies:(

Amanda said...

Janae-
He is such a cute Baby! Love the growing pictures! Are you running another marathon soon?