As a first child,
Jamis has to put up with my endless picture taking. He is getting used to our daily photo shoot as I remind him how much he will treasure these pictures when he is older (or at least his wife and I will). Here is some of my recent favorites.



My first toy.

Trying to find
Jamis something that would fit him besides
PJs, I came across the perfect solution...the Build-A-Bear work shop. We had our choice of any character we wanted and the best part was, they all fit him. His favorite is the Motorcycle Dude, just like Daddy.

Father/Son bonding time is spent in the office learning about Gallbladders and what not.

Since
Jamis has studied so hard and
accelerate so quickly, he was
allowed to go with Devan on "Bring your son to Work" Day at the hospital.
Jamis was so excited to finally be just like Daddy, until.....
He realized there was actual "work" involved.

Blue Steel

The first thing Devan ever bought
Jamis.
10 comments:
Well let me be the first to say!!! I love the gift of adoption and your home is truly blessed. We are so happy for you guys. We hope your sweet birth mom knows how much she is loved by so many. We are forever blessed by her love and grace. Thank you for sharing this sacred stuff with us!
Love you, The Nicholson Family
The funny thing about this post is that I can totally visualize Devan picking out the buck-tooth-binky.
The ironic thing about you letting us know about your blog today is it's timing. This afternoon we finally made it to the post office to send Jamis his baby present.
Hey friend!
Did you ever think we'd be keeping up with each other through something like a blog? (Like they even existed in 1999 anyway). I'm just glad to hear from you and see how beautiful your family is! Your pictures are AWESOME. We'll be in your time zone in June, our kids will have to hang out. You have got to be one of the best moms ever. Jamis is so blessed!
Yeah! I am glad that you are a blogger too! I love the blog, and will be checking it often for new posts!!!
hey congrats on getting a blog! its fun to see pics of your little man, hes SOOO cute, and you have gotten some GREAT pictures. i love blue steel!
Janae, I loved reading your blog. Jamis is adorable, and just might really be the most loved baby in the world! I was the same way with my first when it came to all the photo shoots and funny costumes, although it never occurred to me to go to Build-a-Bear! Loved that....
I really enjoyed reading about your adoption story, because I have to be (biologically) done after this one, but I'm glad to know that adoption is still an option if the Lord has any more babies meant to come our way!
Your mom looks so young that I thought you were joking about a sister or somebody being "Grandma." Hopefully that will make her day. And I'm glad you got one more Operation Smile in before the baby came. I would love to have an experience like that--maybe someday!
He is so cute! I love that last one. Keep taking all those pictures! It goes by way way way too fast. I look at my kiddos and say "when did you get this big?!?!" almost daily!!!
Hey, just saw your posting on FB...cute blog, it is way fun don't ya think? I had to tell you when I opened yours up and your song came up you are going to laugh...I have the same Mercy song on mine...catchy song isn't it?
what a beautiful boy!!! CONGRATS!!!
Your son is so adorable, Jenae! Congrats! It's good to keep up with the old gang. Are you going to make it up to good ol' ND for our reunion this summer? Crazy, ten years. Hope you can make it!
Post a Comment